We are always looking for outstanding graduates to join our team.
The Communication Group provides an exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate to jump-start a career in public relations, working closely from day one with emerging, challenger organisations through to big FTSE-listed brands.
You will be an essential part of the team that is supportive and collaborative – with feedback on all work, training throughout your career, a dedicated mentor and reviews to agree and discuss your objectives.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- A degree level education in a relevant subject
- Strong analytical and research skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An entrepreneurial attitude and desire for fast-track career development
Notably, we run a paid internship programme to provide recent graduates or current undergraduates with the opportunity to experience the demanding but stimulating work of public relations.
We are looking for talented, creative and ambitious candidates who are keen to learn more about a career in public relations.
At the end of the internship, we will provide a review of performance along with advice on how a candidate can best utilise strengths and hone skills. Subject to the current situation, there may be scope for exceptional candidates to join our team.