At a time when businesses are subject to an unprecedented range of regulatory, operational and financial challenges, the importance of communicating effectively and consistently across an increasingly broad and diverse set of audience groups has never been more pronounced.
We draw on extensive experience of advising and supporting clients across a broad cross-section of industry sectors and a wide variety of situations. This has informed our philosophy, which is rooted in an approach that supports organisations’ wider strategic objectives and enables them to address the needs of their entire audience base in an integrated and coordinated way.
We immerse ourselves in our clients’ ambitions and long-term goals. This process enables us to deploy the right skills, capabilities and experience to design and deliver bespoke communications programmes that deliver information seamlessly and tell our clients’ stories. In doing so, we are able to help in enhancing clients’ reputations and protect their ability to operate amid a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Our heritage includes a combination of some of the world’s household names and some of the most exciting start-up and fast growth companies. From traditional economic bellwether industries to new and growing sectors, our teams work with our clients to design and deliver the communication programmes that best meet their needs.
The following forms the backbone of our corporate communication advisory services:
- Message narrative development, testing and refinement
- Strategic communications planning and alignment with corporate objectives
- Corporate positioning and profiling
- Senior executive profiling and reputation building
- Brand and profile building for start-ups and new companies
- Strategic media relations
- Corporate reputation management
- Issues management and crisis communications
- Transactional support for M&A, restructuring and other corporate events
- Integrated stakeholder management
- Cross-border programme and campaign coordination
- 24/7 press office function
- Digital communication support and delivery
- Media training
Developing a global communication programme to drive inward investment to Britain.
Driving awareness and uptake of this sustainable hardwood company throughout Europe and attracting further growth investment.
Supporting the communications behind the launch of the world’s newest wealth management company, following its acquisition from Barclays in 2016.
Managing communication for Kinetic Partners, from start-up to launching in eight global financial centres.