Organisations of all types are facing increasing political and regulatory scrutiny and an ever increasing range of operational and commercial challenges. The ability to communicate effectively and consistently across varied political audiences whether locally, nationally or internationally, can have a transformative effect on an organisation’s success and on its reputation. We have delivered strategically-driven programmes for clients representing a wide range of industry sectors; helping them present a compelling case to decision makers and influencers, enhancing their market position and political ‘licence to operate’.
Our approach is rooted in the pursuit of outcomes, delivering bespoke, carefully coordinated public affairs programmes designed to enable our clients to engage their audiences in the most effective way, and building coalitions of interest in support of their key objectives.
Our Public Affairs capability:
- Stakeholder mapping, identifying and quantifying the influence of supporters and opponents
- Building and enhancing reputations with political, business and professional stakeholders
- Strategic political engagement programmes, aligned with the client’s corporate strategy
- Engagement with government on legislative and regulatory challenges
- Issues management and crisis communications
- Co-ordination of political communication programmes across multiple jurisdictions
- Promotion of development and infrastructure projects of all types through both local and national decision making processes
- Stakeholder and community support programmes
- Research and analysis of political developments in the UK, EU and internationally
- Targeted political social media campaigns
- Select Committee training and preparation for other formal inquiry appearances
Providing public affairs advice for Land Securities’ London portfolio including their £2.4bn investment in the Victoria estate and Piccadilly Lights redevelopment.
Creating an industry-wide organisation and a European-wide initiative to create an accepted standard in diamond nomenclature, to promote consumer confidence in the diamond industry, and to protect both consumers and producers.
Representing this world leader in online gaming with a range of political stakeholders and managing the communication challenges within the sector.
Public affairs advice both to help secure planning success for the Royal Elm Park development and showcasing its potential as a major catalyst for inward investment and economic growth in and around Reading.